All custom orthotics (foot supports) are hand made to suit your particular foot problem and relieve foot pain. It is vital that orthoses (foot supports) are chosen in consultation with our foot care specialists, who evaluate requirements based on and in conjunction with your personal needs (the shoes you wear, how much walking you do etc.).
CREATING HANDMADE ORTHOTICS
Why have custom made orthotics?
- All custom orthotics (foot supports) are hand made to suit your particular foot problem and relieve foot pain.
- From start to finish it takes 3 – 5 working days to produce a custom orthotic (foot support).
- However, we have an express services which allows us to produce orthotics in 24 HOURS for emergency cases AT NO EXTRA COST!
- Our prices start from £165 plus VAT for a non casted pair of orthotics (foot supports)
- Casted orthotics (foot supports) start at £348 plus VAT and will not exceed £365 plus VAT.
We will be more than happy to discuss your individual needs
Contact us now for more information. Orthotic assessments are free of charge.
Call 020 7486 4664 to make an appointment.
Supports that control the way your feet function
By around 6 years of age, your child should have normal arches in both feet. Children who appear flat-footed have a normal arch, but flatten it when they stand. This movement is called “pronation” and may cause painful symptoms and make the child tire easily. In this case, specialist orthotics for children may be useful to improve the foot posture and also relieve painful symptoms.
Orthotics (foot supports) Manufacturing Time
Contact Us To Make An Appointment
Orthotics by the Professionals
Call us now to book a FREE in-store consultation appointment or if you have any questions.